City Carrier Assistant (CCA) Uniform Program Information
If you are a USPS City Carrier Assistant (CCA), Wasserman Uniforms can accept your order either by fax, mail, phone or online! Please follow the instructions below.
Wasserman Uniform is the leader in CCA uniforms. We are now taking orders for CCA's. We will ship your uniforms once we confirm payment authorization with your station manager. On the checkout page, where it asks for Craft, please select CCA from the list. You won't have to put a credit card number as we will be paid by voucher. You are eligible for this uniform allowance after you have worked as a CCA for a 90-day probationary period, but you can place the order with us at any time before that. We will need your letter of authorization in order to process your order. We ask that you email or fax it, so that we may begin the payment process and get your order to you as soon as possible. Please fax to 1-888-257-8040 toll free, Attn: Wasserman/CCA or scan and email to: [email protected].
CALL OR ASK YOUR WASSERMAN SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR OUR EXTRA BONUS PROGRAM FOR CCA'S.
[NOTE: If you are a NEW CCA who has not yet completed the 90-day probation period, you can select NON-POSTAL as your Craft and shop using your personal credit card.]
- Select "CCA" as your craft before starting your order
- Add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and remember to spend your full allowance
- Once you have completed your order, select the CCA Voucher checkbox during checkout as your method of payment - The CCA Voucher option is an alternative to using a Postal Card.
- Please fax or email your Letter of Authorization using the contact information below after placing your online order.
Be advised – This order cannot be processed unless we receive your Letter of Authorization within 30 days of placing your order. All orders are subject to cancellation after 30 days if the Letter of Authorization is not received.
- Make a list of the items you would like to order. For your convenience, click here to print the order form.
- Call our office using the information above.
- Email, fax or mail your voucher using the contact information above.
Fax, Email or Mail
- Click here to complete and print the form to accompany your uniform voucher.
- Send your uniform voucher and the order form to us using the information below:
NOTE: You can take a picture of your uniform voucher with your phone and email it to us.
9800 Industrial Blvdt
E-mail [email protected]
Order Toll Free during office hours: 800.733.1243
or Fax Toll Free 877.227.0167
IN THE USA
Check your postal uniform allowance & anniversary date.
M-F 8am-5pm (CST)
Order Postal Uniforms
800.733.1243 (toll free)